Feed icon

Wednesday 26 May 2010

How to Wash Out Your Makeup Brushes

How to Wash Out Your Makeup Brushes
http://www.expertmakeupartist.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Make-up-Brushes.gif
I have a confession to make. I rarely clean my makeup brushes. It's just one of those things in life that falls by the wayside as other things take priority like flossing every other day or changing the filter on the furnace every few months.
Last week, I finally did it. I washed all my makeup brushes when I found myself on deadline and wanted an excuse to procrastinate. You and I really should be washing our makeup brushes once every month or six weeks. I used my Purpose facial cleanser to clean my brushes. Any mild soap or shampoo will work. After I washed the brushes by swirling them in a cup of cleanser and water, I gently dried the brushes in a towel. You can even blowdry the brushes with a blowdryer, but I left mine out to airdry before putting them away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment