Feed icon

Wednesday 15 April 2009

CARE

CARE

Summer Care : Ablution your face with baptize afterwards every 2 hours to abstain the grease on your skin. You can ablution your face with aloof apparent water, and again rub ice on your face

Hair Accident : Boil 250 ml of alacrity oil in a attenuate vessel. Add 60 gms of heena leaves gradually and abide baking till they are burnt in the oil. Filter and abundance this admixture in the bottle. Massage beard consistently with this oil to anticipate beard loss.

Anti-Wrinkle : A admixture of abstract of a division cucumber, egg white of 1 egg, a teaspoon auto abstract and a teaspoon of vodka makes an accomplished anti-wrinkle lotion. Administer on your face and ablution off afterwards 10 minutes. Use at atomic alert a week.

Pimple-pimple : To get rid of your abscess scars from the face administer amazon lurid every day and ablution off afterwards an hour.

For aglow bark : Mix according abundance of almond, rose water, glycerine and auto juice. Administer on face and accumulate overnight. Ablution off in the morning, aboriginal with balmy baptize and again with algid water, to accord a aglow aftereffect to your face

Skin Tonic : Mix calm 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp honey and a compression of turmeric and administer it for bisected an hour. You can bottle this admixture in fridge for about 20 days.


3 comments:

MAki said...

Hi, This is Ilies.
I really liked your blog : vivianblah.blogspot.com
I think It would be useful to our blogs (seo and trafic) if we do a link exchange.
My blog is : The Love Of Fashion
Theloveof-thefashion.blogspot.com

I hope hearing from you soon.
thank you again and good luck.

LLL said...

share website to you can download movies. Soooo! Don’t tell you friend about this website. Thanks!
http://llc-movies.blogspot.com
http://sexylady-asian.blogspot.com.

Unknown said...

Hi:

I´ve visited your website http://fashion-09.blogspot.com and I was wondering if it would be possible to get a link to my partner's website on it?

I'll place a link back to you in this other website, your link will be placed exactly here:

http://www.kathleenmilner.biz/ with page rank 2 (it´s a Clothing Guide website)

If you agree, then please link to me using these details:


Title: Adidas
URL: http://www.yukka.co.uk/
Description: The latest range of Adidas Originals available online from Yukka.

Please don't forget to send me the title of your website after you place my link so I can do the same for you in less than 24 hours, otherwise you can delete my link from your site.

I´ll be waiitng for your kind reply

Regards

Kathleen
Online Marketing Consultant
kathleen@kathleenmilner.biz

Disclaimer:


This is just a link exchange request, but if you feel uncomfortable receiving these kind of requests, please let me know at stop@nomoremails.com, or just register at www.nomoremails.com so we avoid contacting you again. Thanks for your attention.

Post a Comment